Tuesday 10 February 2009

Why! Tinternet! Why!

After a morning of spluttering over my computer. I have realised that the programme I wanted to use was not really liked by our Internet at home and so this is what this blog is in aid of.


I apologise for the bad screen shots but it is better than none.



This weekend I completed the Market Texture : Saturday


I textured the Telegraph Pole: Sunday





Finished Building and textured the wooden Taxi Hut: Sunday



Redid the unwrap of the Bench and half textured it: Monday


(cant find an image of the end of the wood)



Built the Roundabout for the mermaid statue. Renaming it as Mermaid_Roundabout: Monday

(That only really took a little time, but boredom set in)


I also made a cruciform of the olive Tree for Cactaur: Monday


(Need your opinions on it)


Today I have a large supply of water and a nice cup of tea provided by Slaney. So that I can build and texture the Taxi_Box_Post. And if I can find the correct reference I will finish the texture for the Bench.

1 comment:

Caroline Worsell said...

I might have some textures u can use for the bench ends from when i did bede park last term. Ill have a look later. Olice Tree Thing looks okay